Summer is all about making memories, hanging out with your friends, enjoying the warm weather and all that comes with it. If you are looking to get more out of your summer I definitely encourage you to attend one or more music fest. If not for the variety of music, then definitely go to meet new people, try amazing food truck options (because honestly who doesn’t love to eat?), check out dope clothes and accessory vendors, and to have a cocktail or five, while turning up to your favorite artist. All winter long I dreamt of music festival season, so to spread my excitement I am listing some upcoming fest that you should definitely check out.
- Governors Ball, Randalls Island NYC, June 1-3
2. The Root’s Picnic, Festival Pier Philadelphia, Pa June 2-
3. Firefly Festival, Dover DE June 14-17
4. Essence Festival New Orleans, LA July 5-8
5. AfroPunk Festival Commodore Barry Park, Brooklyn, NY
6. Bumpershoot Seattle, WA August 31- September 2